- Beardwell, J. and Thompson, A., (2017) Human resource management: a contemporary approach, 8th Harlow: FT Prentice Hall, ISBN 9781292119595 e-book.
- Dessler, G., (2017), Human Resource management, 15th Harlow: Pearson Education. ISBN-13: 9781292152103, e-book
- Dowling, P,Engle, A, Festing, M, (2017), International Human Resource Management, 7th Cengage Learning, ISBN: 9781473730229 e-book.
- Edwards, T,Rees, C, (2017), International human resource management: globalization, national systems and multinational companies, 3rd, Pearson, ISBN 9781292004105, e-book.
- Redman, T, Wilkinson, A, Dundon, T, (2017), Contemporary human resource management: text and cases, 5th, Pearson, ISBN 9781292088266 e-book.
- Sparrow, P, Brewster, C and Chung, C, (2017), Globalizing Human Resource Management, Taylor and Francis, ISBN 9781315668611 e-book.
- Sparrow, P, Brewster, C and Dickmann, M., (2016) International human resource management: contemporary human resource issues in Europe, 3rd ed, Routledge, ISBN 9781138776029 e-book – 9781315773483.
- Thite, M. (2019), eHRM, Routledge, ISBN 9781315172729 ebook
- Torrington, D., Hall, L. and Taylor, S., Atkinson, C., (2017), Human resource management. 10th Harlow: Financial Times Prentice Hall. ISBN 9781292129099 e-book – 9781292129112.
There are a number of indicative journals recommended for this module and are accessible electronically through the library link in BBL, or you can access them through the University Library webpage within the Portal. These include:
Assignment #3 – Create a multi-tiered performance-based compensation system
This assignment relates to the following Course Learning Requirements:
CLR12 — Compare employee compensation and benefits
Objective of this Assignment: To compare and contrast, as well as apply a deliberate and clear approach to planning and adopting a competitive, transparent and effective performance-based compensation system.
For this assignment, read the following scenario:
You are the Divisional Lead of Human Resources at a large international