COMP1710 Assignment + Report: Semester 1 2020 Summary of submission snapshot deadlines: Assignment Part 1: 11:00am Monday 30/03/2020 Break week 1 (06/04/2020) Assignment Part 2: 11:00am Monday 27/04/2020 Week 8 (04/05/2020) Assignment Part 3: 11:00am Monday 25/05/2020 Week 12 (01/06/2020) Report : 23:59 (11:59pm) Sunday 31/05/2020 Week 12 (07/06/2020) Assignment The purpose of the overall…This content is for IT & Web programming task members only.
HTML: Write a Form: Write a form to allow a person to subscribe to a magazine. That form should ask for the following information:
• Snail Mail Address with separate street, town/ city, state, and ZIP code boxes.
• Which of the following magazines (can be more than one) the person wants to subscribe to: Newsweek, Time, Sports Illustrated, Internet World.
COMP 1073 – Winter 2020 MODULE Three Project – An Adventure with Objects
Recipe Box App
- When program begins run, user enters their log in and password or attempts a password reset.
- This leads to the main panel with options to go to to perform the following:
- Recipes Panel
- This panel is likely to be the most-used section of the interface. Here you can view the recipe details, add new recipes,
- Recipes Panel
Project 2: Range Average Query
Due: Tuesday, October 8, before 9:00 pm
- You may find it easier to store sums (rather than averages) in the RAQ and BlockRAQ data structures. If you choose to do this, your query() function must convert sums to averages. Also, your dump() function should print sums, not averages.
- You will need to include the cmath library in raq.cpp to use the sqrt() function. You may also include iostream (needed by dump()) and iomanip (optional, but allows for formatting of output).
In this project, you will implement two different solutions for the Range Average Query problem, each with different asymptotic running times.