Thus far in the development of your writing in COM/705, you have analyzed and critically evaluated the literature that you have read. In the next iteration of this assignment, you will elevate your critical thinking by synthesizing the literature and integrating your voice as a scholar.
Refineyour Scholarship, Practice, and Leadership essay by implementing the faculty feedback
Resources: Annotated Bibliography Formatting Sample An annotated bibliography is a reference list in which each entry is followed by an annotation or description of the source.
For the Annotated Bibliography assignment, you must:
- Follow the formatting as outlined in the Annotated Bibliography Formatting Sample in the Week Two Materials section of the COM/705 course page. You may lose points for failing to the use the correct format.
- Include an APA-formatted title page.
- Include four sources (one from each database listed below).
- Include a 1-paragraph annotation in your own words for each source.
- List the source and search engine used as a separate entry at the end of your assignment. Follow this format:
· Barker (2006) – ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database
· Smith (2012) – EBSCOhost
· Jones & Bartlett (2014)