Instructions The following slides hold object information for a collection. Create a WPF app that will read, insert, update and delete for each item of data using LINQ to select your data. Your app should come preloaded with 5 pieces of data for each collection. Start with a WPF with a login screen where you…This content is for Order Paper and IT & Web programming task members only.Log In Register
Task 1: Logic Functions in C Create a console ‘C’ application to perform the following three input logic functions. Your application should be user friendly. Logic Functions AND OR NAND NOR EXOR Shift Left Shift Right All of the above binary functions has two inputs (AND,OR etc.) except Shift operations and the output must be…This content is for IT & Web programming task members only.Log In Register
A Personal Database In this project, you are to design and implement a book database. Your database will store book records, and each book records has, at least, these fields: Title Author Date of publication Book type: hardcover, softcover, or digital ISBN # (yes, there is more than one kind of ISBN — it’s your…This content is for IT & Web programming task members only.Log In Register
Create a console ‘C’ application to perform the following three input logic functions. Your application should be user friendly.
- Logic Functions
- Shift Left
- Shift Right
All of the above binary functions has two inputs (AND,OR etc.) except Shift operations and the output must be displayed as binary number format. User could be asked to enter binary numbers to proceed with the specific operation. Error messages may be displayed,
Recipe Box App
- When program begins run, user enters their log in and password or attempts a password reset.
- This leads to the main panel with options to go to to perform the following:
- Recipes Panel
- This panel is likely to be the most-used section of the interface. Here you can view the recipe details, add new recipes,
- Recipes Panel
C. (6 points) Obfuscate the source code of the CVE-2013-0422 exploit in order to evade detection by antivirus products on the virustotal.com. Provide your obfuscated source, a screenshot of the detection results of the compiled bytecode of the obfuscated source, and a summary of the techniques you applied and the effectiveness of each technique.
A. 34/56 antivirus products detected
Project 2: Range Average Query
Due: Tuesday, October 8, before 9:00 pm
- You may find it easier to store sums (rather than averages) in the RAQ and BlockRAQ data structures. If you choose to do this, your query() function must convert sums to averages. Also, your dump() function should print sums, not averages.
- You will need to include the cmath library in raq.cpp to use the sqrt() function. You may also include iostream (needed by dump()) and iomanip (optional, but allows for formatting of output).
In this project, you will implement two different solutions for the Range Average Query problem, each with different asymptotic running times.