Cultural Experience Field Report #1
For this assignment, you will visit a cultural venue from the instructions below, talk with someone at the venue, and write a short 500-800 word report about your visit.
The purpose of this assignment is to introduce you to the process of engaging with the cultural venues and communities in your locality. This will inform you personally of art
Written Assignment: Biology and Technology in the Real World
Addresses course outcomes 1-4:
- recognize and explain how the scientific method is used to solve problems
- make observations and discriminate between scientific and pseudoscientific explanations
- weigh evidence and make decisions based on strengths and limitations of scientific knowledge and the scientific method
- use knowledge of biological principles, the scientific method, and appropriate technologies to ask relevant questions, develop hypotheses, design and conduct experiments, interpret results, and draw conclusions
1. Select one of the topics listed below (a-e).
2. Find at least three reliable information sources related to your chosen topic. You are encouraged to use the UMUC library in your search: https://libguides.umgc.edu/science .
3. Write a paper with title page, introduction, several paragraphs addressing the questions,
BMGT 365 Team Deliverable #3 – Succession Planning for Biotech – Part Two
BMGT 365 – Team Deliverable #3 – Succession Planning for Biotech – Part Two
NOTE: All submitted work is to be your team’s original work. You may not use any work from another student, the Internet or an online clearinghouse. You are expected to understand the Academic Dishonesty and
- Choose only one subject: Language or Race
- 1st poem: “Inglan is a Bitch” by Linton Kwesi Johnson. 2ed Poem John Agard “Listen Mr. Oxford Don”
Compare and contrast them in terms of your chosen subject and with reference to the works’ background. (Brainstorming questions: How these poems use and cover that subject? What kind of an approach they bring and why? Do they criticize something? Do they support an idea? )
IFSM 304 Assignment Paper C: Topic Selection (Individual) and Research of an existing or emerging technology and its related ethical issues.
Paper C: Topic Selection (Individual) and Research of an existing or emerging technology and its related ethical issues.
For the first part of this assignment, select a topic for individual research.Select a digital ethical issue for your
IFSM 304 – Assignment Paper B: a matrix mapping of a key IT-related organizational (or personal) ethical issue concerning privacy and organizational policy designed to correct the ethical issue
The first step of this assignment is an opportunity to analyze a key IT-related organizational (or personal, if you are not in the job force) ethical issue, related to privacy, subject
IFSM 304 – Assignment Paper A Application of a decision making framework to an IT-related ethical issue.
This assignment is an opportunity to explore and apply a decision making framework to an IT-related ethical issue. A framework provides a methodical and systematic approach for decision making. UMGC Module 2 – Methods of Ethical Analysis (see LEO Content – Readings
IFSM 304 Assignment – Current Events
Paper CE: Analysis of a Current Events article.
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze a current events article (i.e., only one) that you may choose from any online current periodical, trade magazine, or other electronic publication about a global digital ethical issue. While this assignment will increase your knowledge in that
- Beardwell, J. and Thompson, A., (2017) Human resource management: a contemporary approach, 8th Harlow: FT Prentice Hall, ISBN 9781292119595 e-book.
- Dessler, G., (2017), Human Resource management, 15th Harlow: Pearson Education. ISBN-13: 9781292152103, e-book
- Dowling, P,Engle, A, Festing, M, (2017), International Human Resource Management, 7th Cengage Learning, ISBN: 9781473730229 e-book.
- Edwards, T,Rees, C, (2017), International human resource management: globalization, national systems and multinational companies, 3rd, Pearson, ISBN 9781292004105, e-book.
- Redman, T, Wilkinson, A, Dundon, T, (2017), Contemporary human resource management: text and cases, 5th, Pearson, ISBN 9781292088266 e-book.
- Sparrow, P, Brewster, C and Chung, C, (2017), Globalizing Human Resource Management, Taylor and Francis, ISBN 9781315668611 e-book.
- Sparrow, P, Brewster, C and Dickmann, M., (2016) International human resource management: contemporary human resource issues in Europe, 3rd ed, Routledge, ISBN 9781138776029 e-book – 9781315773483.
- Thite, M. (2019), eHRM, Routledge, ISBN 9781315172729 ebook
- Torrington, D., Hall, L. and Taylor, S., Atkinson, C., (2017), Human resource management. 10th Harlow: Financial Times Prentice Hall. ISBN 9781292129099 e-book – 9781292129112.
There are a number of indicative journals recommended for this module and are accessible electronically through the library link in BBL, or you can access them through the University Library webpage within the Portal. These include: