1. What Is Macroeconomics?
Microeconomics is the study of the behavior of individual economic agents. Microeconomics asks how individuals allocate their time, income and wealth among various opportunities for labor, leisure, consumption, and savings. Microeconomics also studies the process by which individual firms decide on output levels, possibly prices, and the resources that will be used in the production process.
Thus far in the development of your writing in COM/705, you have analyzed and critically evaluated the literature that you have read. In the next iteration of this assignment, you will elevate your critical thinking by synthesizing the literature and integrating your voice as a scholar.
Refineyour Scholarship, Practice, and Leadership essay by implementing the faculty feedback
Resources: Annotated Bibliography Formatting Sample An annotated bibliography is a reference list in which each entry is followed by an annotation or description of the source.
For the Annotated Bibliography assignment, you must:
- Follow the formatting as outlined in the Annotated Bibliography Formatting Sample in the Week Two Materials section of the COM/705 course page. You may lose points for failing to the use the correct format.
- Include an APA-formatted title page.
- Include four sources (one from each database listed below).
- Include a 1-paragraph annotation in your own words for each source.
- List the source and search engine used as a separate entry at the end of your assignment. Follow this format:
· Barker (2006) – ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database
· Smith (2012) – EBSCOhost
· Jones & Bartlett (2014)
COM 295 Ethics & Credibility in Business Communications Write a 350- to 700-word paper (not including title and reference page) on the event you have chosen in the Learning Team Collaboration Activity according to the following criteria:
- Explain the situation of the event.
- Describe the company’s ethical obligation in their communications to the public.
- Answer the following questions:
· Did you find any evidence of communications to the general public?
· How effective was the communication in terms of establishing
COM 100 WEEK 2 Nonverbal Interpersonal and Textual Communication Worksheet
Complete the Material: Nonverbal, Interpersonal, and Textual Communication Worksheet. Nonverbal communication plays an essential role in any conversation. Individuals who are aware of nonverbal actions during conversations can more effectively interpret what is being communicated.
Look at the interactions between the individuals in the following photos and interpret what
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that traces the rise and fall of the tobacco industry’s advertising campaigns from the 1920s to the present. Develop a presentation that outlines strategies the tobacco industry used to improve its image and convince the public of its sincerity. Use an
Assignment Content Top of Form Resources: Budgets under Chief Financial Officer in the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization and the Health Care Budget assignment from Week Five Part 1: 2010 Operating Budget Review the 2009 Budget Issues – Nurses file in the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization. This document can be found on the Chief Financial Officer’s